License problems or problems downloading updatesIf CalenGoo displays a red warning that your license could not be found or if you cannot download updates from the Google Play Store (but have bought it there), please first try to clear the cache of the Google Play Store app:
- Start the “Settings” app.
- Tap “Applications”, “Manage applications”, “All”, “Google Play Store”, “Clear cache”
- Start CalenGoo and check if the message has vanished or if you can download the updates.
If this didn’t help, then please try the following:
- Turn "Settings", "Display and Use", "Maintenance", "Move DB to SD card" in CalenGoo on to move CalenGoo's database to your SD card (so it won't be deleted when you delete the app).
- Uninstall CalenGoo using the "Settings" app (under "Applications", "Manage Applications", "CalenGoo", "Uninstall").
- Start the "Play Store" app. Open the "My apps" tab and search if you can find CalenGoo (if you cannot find it, choose "Accounts" from the "Play Store"'s menu and ensure that you are using the correct Google account). Download it again from that section:
Afterward CalenGoo should automatically find its database and you shouldn't loose any settings or data. You can also turn "Move DB to SD card" off again if you like.