CalenGoo - A flexible and powerful calendar app with lots of features for syncing with Google Calendar and the Android calendars
- Improved time picker
- Up to five reminders
- Three reminder types (SMS, email, pop-up)
- Link contacts to events
- Attach files
- Create new events from one template or combine multiple templates into a single event.
- Icons for events
- Recurring events
- Floating events
- Completable events
- Birthdays of your contacts
- Tasks in events
- Tasks are displayed on their due date in the calendar views
- Multiple, collapsible task lists
- Recurring tasks
- Sub-tasks as in Google Tasks
- Day view
- Week view (different options, either in two columns or in one column, starting on the first day of the week or on the current day)
- Month view (horizontally or vertically scrollable, zoomable),
- Agenda view (four different styles, with optional wrapping events over multiple lines)
- Year view (has to be turned on in the settings, can mark days with events)
- Landscape day view (displays an overview of a whole week)
- Task view (displays your Google Tasks task lists)
- Search view
- PDF print function
- Drag&Drop can be used to move, copy and delete events and tasks.
It is also possible to create recurring events, e.g. daily, weekly, monthly or yearly events or events on certain days of the week.
Additionally Google event colors are supported, i.e. you can have different colors in the same Google calendar.
Tasks in events
Dark and Light Design
(under "Settings > Design")
Phone + Tablet
...and many more functions and options. In the menu at the top of this website you can find further information.